Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An Accused Lebanese agent of Israeli intelligence (who had threatened me)

Muhammad `Ali Husayni is an alleged cleric who claims that he headed a group in Lebanon that is called "The Arab Islamic Resistance".  He was clearly funded by Saudi Arabia and Saudi propaganda outlets (also known as Saudi media) vigorously promoted this crackpot and showed footage of two of his men "training for resistance".   He visited Saudi Arabia and even met with the illiterate and polygamous king.   I mocked him in Al-Akhbar articles and then immediately received a death threat from him.  The threat was taken seriously in Lebanon (certainly by my sister, Mirvat who contacted the Minister of Interior, Ziyad Barud).  I am told that there were political forces who sent him messages to the effect that he should desist.  A year or so later, he tried to add me on Facebook.  I declined.  And then one of his men added me and I quickly realized that it was him because he would always post promotional materials for the group and I then unfriended him.  So now we learn that the guy has been watched for a while and that his contacts with Israeli intelligence is reportedly poven, and he has been arrested on charges of spying for Israel.  A spy for Israel who is funded by Saudi Arabia: and you still doubt my theory of the Saudi-Israeli alliance?